SaniServ is Hiring Machinists
$20 – $24 / hour based on level of experience.
$1,000 Bonus after successfully completing six months of full-time employment. Rules apply.
SaniServ® makes high quality soft serve, frozen yogurt, frozen beverage, and shake machines. SaniServ® machines are easier to operate, have fewer parts to clean, and offer the broadest range of options available on the market. With their AccuFreeze technology, they produce the smoothest soft serve and frozen beverages on the market. And they are all made in the United States at their manufacturing facility in Mooresville, IN.
Since 1929, thousands of restaurants, schools, and the world’s largest stadiums have relied on SaniServ every day.
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are looking for dedicated Machinists with the ability to produce parts from raw stock on manual lathes and mills. Limited training available. Looking for a self-starter who can work on their own and has a great attitude. Individuals with CNC experience will be given preference for this position.
Machinists play a critical role in helping manufacture SaniServ’s industry-leading beverage machines and SECOSelect holding cabinets for the food service industry. Including the world’s first frozen margarita machine!
- Read blueprints, drawings, specifications, etc., to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Set up machine using known practices and procedures to ensure product will meet specifications and avoid tooling issues
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines, such as planer mills, drills, jig borers, grinders, and shapers
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors, such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut
- Provide training and instruction to other employees as required
- Be a dependable and responsible team player who takes pride in their work
- Highly motivated, flexible, and has a great attitude on life
- Follows all safety procedures, policies, and uses care to prevent injury
- Perform work with required degree of precision and control to avoid damage and waste
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 50+ pounds
- Stand, sit, or crouch to perform work
Qualifications / Experience:
- Mills and Lathes: 3+ years (Preferred)
- Familiarity with the capabilities/limitations of all conventional/CNC machines and welding equipment
- SaniServ is a drug-free workplace. Candidates must pass drug screening to qualify for this position.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- College Assistance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 8 hour shift
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Monday – Friday
- Overtime regularly required
SaniServ Headquarters, 451 East County Line Road, Mooresville, IN 46158
Work Remotely: No