SaniServ is Hiring Assembly Line Workers
$1,000 Bonus after successfully completing six months of full-time employment. Rules apply.
Summary of Responsibilities
We are looking for dedicated Assembly Line Workers interested in a great career opportunity. In this position, you will have the ability to learn from skilled manufacturing professionals and acquire life-long skills. This is not just another job.
You will primarily be responsible for helping in the assembly of SaniServ and SECOSelect equipment. Assembly Line Workers play a critical role in the production process by putting together industry-leading beverage machines and holding cabinets for the food service industry. Including the world’s first frozen margarita machine!
Our Assembly Line Workers have the unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and learn important manufacturing skills from the ground up. Career growth opportunities are available.
- After training, you will assemble SaniServ beverage machines and SECOSelect holding cabinets accurately, thoroughly, and quickly according to specifications
- Use hand tools, bolt compressors, install pulleys, etc.
- The position will also assist with other areas on the production line as needed
- Clean machines on the line
- Provide a final inspection and crate machines for shipment
- Gain skills and rotate through multiple assembly line stations
- Be a dependable and responsible team player who takes pride in their work
- Highly motivated, flexible, and has a great attitude on life
- Follows all safety procedures, policies, and uses care to prevent injury
- Perform work with required degree of precision and control to avoid damage and waste
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 50+ pounds
- Stand, sit, or crouch to perform work
Qualifications / Experience:
- No prior work experience required. Previous manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with power and hand tools or battery-operated tools is preferred
- Basic math skills
- SaniServ is a drug-free workplace. Candidates must pass drug screening to qualify for this position.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- College Assistance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 8 hour shift
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Monday – Friday
- Overtime regularly required
- SaniServ Headquarters
451 East County Line Road
Mooresville, IN. 46158
SaniServ® makes high quality soft serve, frozen yogurt, frozen beverage, and shake machines. SaniServ® machines are easier to operate, have fewer parts to clean, and offer the broadest range of options available on the market. With their AccuFreeze technology, they produce the smoothest soft serve and frozen beverages on the market. And they are all made in the United States at their manufacturing facility in Mooresville, IN.
Since 1929, thousands of restaurants, schools, and the world’s largest stadiums have relied on SaniServ every day.