SaniServ is Hiring a Customer Service Manager
$38,000 – $42,000 / year based on level of experience.
$1,000 Bonus after successfully completing six months of full-time employment. Rules apply.
SaniServ® makes high quality soft serve, frozen yogurt, frozen beverage, and shake machines. SaniServ® machines are easier to operate, have fewer parts to clean, and offer the broadest range of options available on the market. With their AccuFreeze technology, they produce the smoothest soft serve and frozen beverages on the market. And they are all made in the United States at their manufacturing facility in Mooresville, IN.
Since 1929, thousands of restaurants, schools, and the world’s largest stadiums have relied on SaniServ every day.
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial, and driven Customer Service Manager. This person will be responsible for the delivery, processes, and systems related to delivering an exceptional customer experience. The right person will be proactive and have a get-it-done attitude.
- Deliver a positive customer experience
- Be extremely responsive to customer questions, return customer phone calls promptly, and ensure all requests are followed up on through short-term and long-term resolution
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Help develop and implement organizational procedures and controls to continually improve customer experience
- Cultivate relationships, expand on them, and drive additional revenue
- Maintain and grow relationships with new and existing clients
- Work closely with leadership and sales managers to provide exceptional customer service
- Have a strong desire to innovate and improve upon existing processes
- Highly motivated, flexible, and has a great attitude on life
- Coachable and open to changes as we continuously improve
- Willingness to work on tasks beyond the job description to help team members when needed
Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage challenging situations and difficult conversations
- Exceptional organizational skills and leadership skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- 1+ year of customer service management experience preferred
- SaniServ is a drug-free workplace. Candidates must pass drug screening to qualify for this position.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- College Assistance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 8 hour shift
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Monday – Friday
- Overtime regularly required
SaniServ Headquarters, 451 East County Line Road, Mooresville, IN 46158
Work Remotely: No